Best Buy Co, Inc.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Goal

My ultimate goal is to reach out to those who need some coaching in life or in their business. I post these videos and links for you; I hope they have inspired you to do better in life. We all hit a roadblock in life and just feel like that is it, this is what life is and you all start to accept what you are getting. The average person has this mindset, if you like what you are getting then keep doing what you are doing. But if you are not satisfied you need to change your ways, you must not do what everyone around you is doing and do what gives your life meaning and purpose. Its your MUST that you need to focus on, you MUST work on your skills, reading, writing, cutting losers out of your life, educating yourself and giving it a 110% on everything you do in life. So make a list of your MUST and that will help you get going on your goals. 

I have a passion to help people I have donated money to United Way for the past Three years and it feels good to know that I give back to my community, I also volunteered cleaning parks. Why? Because I believe its important that you make a impact on your community by giving your personal time up for a good cause. So I challenge you to volunteer before this year ends and please share where you volunteered and what you did? 


So if you feel like you need some coaching or help feel free to reach out to me so we can talk about some thing you are doing and I can suggest what you could do differently in life or in a business. My ultimate goal is to help others and eventually get my small business going on Coaching people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Wow it's been a long time since I posted any I hope all you around the world are staying positive and inspired. God bless hope to publi...