Best Buy Co, Inc.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sharing Your Actions To Reach A Goal

I want to ask you guys a question and I would like a honest response. What have you done yesterday that impacted today's results on reaching your goals? and how will you continue to work on your goal? It does not matter what kind of goal it is, it can be a personal goal like lose weight, it can be a goal on how much you want in savings or a education that you want to accomplish. What ever it is please share with me and the public what you are doing to improve you life and working toward your dreams. Just remember its possible whatever you want to achieve.

3 comments:

  1. Went to the gym goal was 4 hrs put in like 3. Set a goal.&& push for it. Making it to the navy or police academy wnt be easy gotta gt my mind right. Thanks for the food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will become what you think you are. Believe that it's possible. Good luck hope to hear more of your success. I am a military veteran so I know what it takes I mentally tough. The Navy is a great branch and I know a lot if succeful people who are still in the Navy.

      Delete
  2. I'm very confident that you will reach your goals. When you have your mind consioulay thinking these results you will get positive results

    ReplyDelete

 Wow it's been a long time since I posted any I hope all you around the world are staying positive and inspired. God bless hope to publi...